To Lease or To Buy a Vehicle: Which is the Better
Option for You?
You've spent many hours trying to figure out which
Volkswagen you want. Now, there is only one decision left:
financing it. Would you be better off buying or leasing your new ride?
Motors Volkswagen, we would be happy to help you find out
which is the best choice for you and your unique situation. If you're
unfamiliar with auto loan and lease programs, the following information will be
"What are the Benefits of Leasing a Volkswagen?"
- A lease often requires less of a down payment than
buying a new car
- When you lease a new car or SUV, you can
generally get a more expensive model with less of a monthly payment, than when
- Want convenience and less headaches? At the end of
your lease period, all you need to do is turn the car back in to us and get
ready for a brand-new model
- At the end of your lease period, you can either
return the vehicle to our dealership and lease a different, newer model, or
choose to buy it
"What are the Benefits of Buying a Volkswagen?"
- When you buy a new Volkswagen, you can make any
modifications you choose, like adding a remote car starter or a rear spoiler
- Buying your car or SUV also means that there is
no limit to the number of miles you drive it each year
- No need to fill out any paperwork or make another
auto-related decision at the end of a lease period. You can decide to sell or
trade your new vehicle at any time
- Once you've finished up your loan period, you own
your Volkswagen free and clear and won't have a monthly payment anymore
Whether you're in the market for a new
Volkswagen Beetle, Volkswagen Tiguan, Volkswagen Jetta or Volkswagen
Passat, we have all of these models at our dealership near
Layton, Ogden, Roy, and Bountiful, UT. We would love the
opportunity to show you around our lot and showroom here.